H-FORCE is a probiotic nutrient source of zinc which is âleaf friendlyâ salt buffered and formulated to ensure maximum uptake and translocation of nutrients. H-FORCE is recommended to be used as an organic crop enricher for supplying zinc nutrition for proper growth, metabolic & photosynthetic activity.
Benefits of H-FORCE
- Supplies zinc necessary for proper growth, metabolic& photosynthetic activity.
- Enhances synthesis of protein.
- Corrects nutrient deficiencies.
- Enhances uptake & translocation of micro & macro nutrients.
- Enhances fruit retention and seed set.
- Enhances carbohydrate metabolism and starch formation.
- Enhances drought, pests and disease resistance in crops.
- Accelerates quicker seed germination.
- Improves overall crop yield and quality.
Application Methods and Recommended Dosage
H-FORCE can be safely used on all Field Crops, Fruit Crops, Plantation Crops, Vegetable Crops, Ornamentals, Lawns, Turf grass and House plants.
Seed Treatment: Seed treatment with H-FORCE provides better germination of seeds and vigorous growth of seedlings. Seeds of Cotton, Paddy, Soya bean, Gram, Groundnut, Maize, Jowar and all vegetable seeds may be treated with H-FORCE. Use 5-10 ml of H-FORCE / kg of seed mixed with sufficient water to cover the seeds. For small seeded crops like, Mustard and Cabbage, use 10-15 ml of H-FORCE / l kg of seed
Seedling Root Treatment: Treatment of seedling roots with H-FORCE before planting helps vigorous growth of roots and better establishment of the seedlings after transplanting. For seedling root treatment use 20-25 ml H-FORCE in one litre of water. Dip the seedling root for sufficient time before transplanting
Soil Drenching: Direct application to the root through soil drenching will improve the soil conditions surrounding the root zone of the plant. This can be recommended for all plantation and fruit crops like Citrus, Banana, Cardamom, Pepper, Vanilla, Tea, Coffee, etc. 1-2 ml of H-FORCE / lt of water may be used for soil drench. Use sufficient quantity of H-FORCE at this concentration to cover the root zone of the crop.
Dripping Irrigation: H-FORCE can be applied through drip system. By this method H-FORCE directly penetrates into the soil leading to better absorption by the roots. For drip irrigation Dilute 1- 2 litre of H-force in 5 Lit. Water prior to injecting into irrigation system for treating One acre.
Foliar Application: Repeated foliar application of H-FORCE will have a positive effect on fruit quality, reducing the number of misshapen and rotten fruits, and increasing the sugar content.
Compatibility & Other Features
- H-Force is compatible with commonly used Insecticides & Fungicides.
- Do not use with any herbicide.
- Shake well before mixing with water.
- Eco-Friendly and IPM Compatible Product.
- Regular use of H-Force as per recommendation will help combat pest, disease attack help plants to improve crop growth and yields.
- Pure, Safe and not phytotoxic.
- Humic Substances 6% fortified with Zinc and other ingredients q.s to make100% w/v
- 100ml, 250ml, 500ml,1000ml, 5000ml HDPE Bottles and 210 Liter Plastic Drum packing
Directions For Use: Shake the bottle before use.
A/1102, Vikas Park , Opp.zenith Hospital, Near OBC Bank, Mith Chowki, Malad (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400064, India